By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
In an ad-heavy world, native advertising is a great way to advertise to potential clients.
Native ads blend in with the content on a given page. This provides users with a seamless online experience. With social media, native ads appear in a user’s feed in the same style and format as a social media post.
Here are three reasons why you should add native ads to your social media marketing strategy.
Native Ads Are Relevant
If you have never noticed native ads in your feed before, it’s because they blend in so well! Native ads are in-line with subjects that your followers are already interested in.
According to HubShout, 85% of Internet users don’t mind native ads. Social media users who have shown an interest in coaching won’t be bothered your practice’s ad.
Native Ads Boost Engagement
Content needs to be engaging. Target an audience with an interest in your industry. Targeted ads will likely have increased engagement.
In fact, native ads are clicked on 53% more frequently than typical display ads. That’s the beauty behind native ads — they’re beneficial to both your business and your followers.
Native Ads Help Drive SEO
Many marketers believe that social media has an influence on search engine ranking. This means Google is paying attention to your trending social media posts.
This drives traffic to your website, boosting your practice’s SEO performance. Native ads can improve almost all aspects of your online marketing campaign.
Successful ads are baked into your social media content like chocolate chips in a cookie. They blend in enough to complement the cookie without taking over. And provide a sweet end result for your online marketing.
Contact CoachingWebsites today to learn more about using social media strategy. We would be more than glad to help.
- What You Need for a Modern Website (In 3 Minutes) ( February 8, 2019 )
- Coaches: Google Yourself to Improve Your Online Reputation ( December 15, 2018 )
- Social Media Marketing for Coaches: A Brief Overview ( October 30, 2018 )
- 3 Effective Web Strategies to Reach More New Clients ( September 7, 2018 )
- This Might Be Why People Aren’t Calling Your Business ( August 15, 2018 )
- What You Need for a Modern Website (In 3 Minutes)
- Coaches: Google Yourself to Improve Your Online Reputation
- Social Media Marketing for Coaches: A Brief Overview
- Learn to Improve Your Search Rankings in Minutes
- 3 Effective Web Strategies to Reach More New Clients
- This Might Be Why People Aren’t Calling Your Business
- Cheap Web Design Can Damage Your Business
- Responsive Design: Adaptability and the Mobile Era
- When Will I See Results with SEO?
- How to Keep Clients on Your Website