Although we are a website company, we don’t promise that a website will be the solution to every marketing problem.
This doesn’t mean that a website isn’t a valuable investment of your time and money.
You need a website to succeed these days.
But new clients don’t only come from your website. They come from many places across the internet. Many of these will lead to your website.
Here are some of the most effective off-page essentials that you can use to drive more traffic to your website.
Your social media page can help you build a large network of clients and referrals. It can also build trust and connection with your followers. One way to do this is through helpful content relevant to their lives and your services.
When people need to find a coach, they will often ask for a recommendation. Facebook’s recommendation feature makes this easy and posts the request to their friends.
An email list is often reported to be the most valuable asset that any business can have. You can use an email list to send helpful content to your clients. This keeps you connected between coaching sessions and updated via a newsletter.
Build connections with other coaches to expand your professional network. Many of them are happy to refer people to you if you specialize in something they don’t or can’t make the schedule.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a collection of techniques that helps you rank higher in search results. These work to drive more traffic to your website.
SEO involves a combination of keywords, content, backlinks, and back-end code. You can learn more about SEO here.
Paid ads, or pay-per-click (PPC) ads, are the ads that appear at the top of Google search results. The advantage of PPC ads is that you are only charged for the ad when someone clicks it. And it’s only displayed when people are searching for a related keyword.
PPC ads can be a powerful supplement to SEO. You can use them to get instant exposure while your organic SEO efforts are gaining traction.
Videos almost always increase engagement and conversion rates. They are also easy to repurpose. You can use videos on all your marketing channels. The most popular channels are a website, YouTube channel, and social media pages.
You don’t need fancy equipment or an expensive video crew, either. A smartphone and a well-lit area are enough to get started. If you’ve never made a video before, you can do a few practice videos first. You don’t have to post it until you create a video you’re happy with
To Sum It Up
Now you are familiar with the most effective off-page marketing methods. You can use these to drive more traffic to your website. Put these strategies into place one at a time and see which of them prove to be most effective for you. (Be sure to ask clients “how did you find me?” during your first conversation.)
If you have questions about these strategies or would like to save time by using our services to market your practice online, contact Coaching Websites today. We’d be more than glad to help.
- How to Safeguard Personal Information and Increase Efficiency ( February 24, 2020 )
- A Look at the Way Online Privacy Impacts Marketing ( January 28, 2020 )
- Our Favorite Articles About Creativity ( January 15, 2020 )
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Online Marketing in 2020 ( December 31, 2019 )
- How to Get More From Search Engine Optimization ( October 31, 2019 )
- How to Move Your Coaching Practice Online
- How to Safeguard Personal Information and Increase Efficiency
- A Look at the Way Online Privacy Impacts Marketing
- Our Favorite Articles About Creativity
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Online Marketing in 2020
- Digital Marketing Resources for Coaches
- How to Get More From Search Engine Optimization
- The Coaching Marketing Playbook
- Online Reviews for Coaches
- Keeping Your Business Safe in an Online World